My top tips for using Ibotta...
(1) When you find a good price on a product you use, be sure to STOCK UP!! About a week ago, I was able to purchase Creamette noodles for $0.14 per box thanks to a $1.00 rebate offer on Ibotta. You can be sure that I purchased my rebate limit on both my account and my husband's account!
(2) If you follow our page, you have probably seen posts where I have shared purchasing a number of items for next to nothing. Some of these savings have come from stacking coupon and rebate offers. However, I also take advantage of making purchases during Ibotta's bonus periods. If you can buy a few items you need and earn a bonus, this saves you even more on your items!
(3) Be sure to redeem the 'Any Item' rebate every time you shop! The any item rebate is almost always available on Ibotta and rewards you $0.25 cash back on ANY item you purchase. Don't ever forget to use this one!
(4) When you find a rebate you wish to redeem, look for any coupons or other rebates available for the same product. Stacking offers saves you even more money! Apps that I frequently use include Ibotta, Coupons.com (app and website), Checkout51, SavingStar, Flipp, and Fetch.
(5) If you are married, create an account for you and your spouse. Then you can redeem rebates twice! (You can't submit the same receipt twice, but you can buy products on two separate transactions and submit both receipts.)
If you don't yet use Ibotta, download it now and you will receive a $10 BONUS: https://ibotta.com/r/aroaqfj.
Have fun earning cash back on your in-store and online purchases!